When you think of an organization that you highly respect, what qualities come to mind? Is it the look and feel of the company? Is it based on their average review score across a certain number of reviews? Maybe it’s the degree of professionalism that its employees exude or accolades from industry peers? Here at House to Home Solutions we think all of these ingredients are necessary to create a highly respected and successful company.
That’s why we’re excited to share with you that our very own Daniel Carrero was recently honored with the prestigious Remodelers Advantage (RA) National IMPACT Award.
The Remodelers Advantage IMPACT Award is an annual award presented to a member of RA Roundtables Peer Groups. The award recognizes the remodeling company owner who best embodies, in spirit and practice, the sharing, generosity and business acumen that are cornerstones of leadership in the Roundtables Peer Groups and success in business.
“Daniel Carrero represents the motivated, performance-oriented business owner who thrives in our exacting peer group environment,” said Victoria Downing, president of Remodelers Advantage. “In addition to striving to be at the top of the industry, Daniel also shares knowledge, expertise, and experiences with peers across the United States and Canada to help all reach their personal and professional goals.”
To be eligible for the national IMPACT Award, RA members must first be recognized by their peers as an MVP of their Roundtables Peer Group. Carrero has been chosen as an MVP three times in the last three years – a difficult feat in and of itself.
To win the award, a Roundtables MVP must then successfully complete a four-phase competition:
- Phase One: 50 nominees are selected from the approximately 500 MVPs of the Roundtables Peer Groups.
- Phase Two: Each nominee submits a 250-character statement answering the question: What does “Having an IMPACT” mean to you and why is it important?
- Phase Three: Twenty semifinalists are chosen from the Phase Two submissions. Each semi-finalist submits a 250-word essay describing the reasons he or she is the Roundtables Member who best represents the IMPACT Award.
- Phase Four: Three finalists are selected from the semifinal essays. Their culminating step is to create a 60-second video explaining why they are the best candidate for the IMPACT Award.
Judging is based on four main criteria:
- Business performance.
- Continual improvement.
- Savvy advice to fellow members.
- Generosity in helping fellow members succeed
“It is an honor to be recognized by my peers and by Remodelers Advantage,” Daniel Carrero said in accepting the Award during the September 22 event held at National Harbor, Md. “It is gratifying to know that my efforts to build a strong company are working for us and allowing me to share insight that helps my fellow remodelers as well.”